The MultiStep is a low profile orthotic insole created for the versatile experiences that keep you on the go. Whether you're wearing dress shoes, flats or low-heeled boots, this style is meant for the everyday footwear that can benefit from extra comfort and maximum arch support.
- Designed for closed in flats or boots with a heel of 2" or less
- Special slim cut design especially made for women’s feet
- Polypropylene shell cut from the 1st to the 4th metatarsal for adequate support; layered with memory foam for a custom-like fit and a synthetic leather top cover
- Multi-purpose low profile insole helps redistribute and relieve pressure within the foot
- Finished with a synthetic black suede bottom for lasting protection and prevention of slippage
- Note that DoctorInsole orthotic insoles do have a "break in" period. While wearing, they will take an impression of your foot while matching it to the neutral shell. In a day or two, they will contour to your feet and soften with time and wear allowing your body to adjust to the correction.